- Sub Calling
- Immunization Info
- Transportation Info
- School Menus
- News Archive
- Office 365
- Office 365 Help
- WEBTOP Profile
- WOW Help
- SIS Portal
- ZoomWV Dashboard
- BB Early Warning
- Renaissance Learning
- WV Department of Education
- WVDOE Technology
- Marshall University
- Mountain State ESC
- Wayne County Title I
- Wayne County CTE
- Wayne County OSP
Calling System Help Desk
(304) 272-5116 ext 300
Wayne County Schools - Employee Of the Month
Teachers, cooks, counselors, aides, bus drivers, custodians, secretaries, mechanics, maintenance workers, LPN's, nurses, support personnel and administrators are making a difference in our schools every day. We want to recognize outstanding employees for their hard work and dedication to our students and schools. Any employee of the Wayne County School system can nominate a deserving colleague. Nominate the deserving employee today by clicking on the form below.
Nominations should be submitted by colleagues.
Those nominated should demonstrate a noteworthy work ethic.
Suggested qualities include:
1) Employee should have good attendance and be considered reliable.
2) Employee should demonstrate excellence in his or her job.
3) Employee should be a good team member and demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and support with colleagues and staff.
4) Employee should have made a significant contribution to the school, school district, community and/or employees/students.
5) Employee should enthusiastically support the mission of the Wayne County Schools.
6) Employee should "make every moment count".
7) Employee should demonstrate instructional leadership in the school (where applicable).
Nominations are accepted at any time.
Thank you so much for your participation!
If you have any questions regarding the Employee Recognition program, please call Chanda Perry (Director of Human Resources) @ 304-272-5116 extension 333.